Spa & Gym
Feel like a body scrub or massage? Just ask our staff to bring the spa to you! We can recommend deluxe treatments carried out in the privacy of your own villa by fully trained therapists from a reputable local spa (extra charges will apply). Here’s a sample of what’s on the menu:
- Balinese massage
- Release built up tension with a traditional Balinese massage. Using a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure and aromatherapy oils to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and energy around your body, you will feel totally relaxed in no time.
- Foot reflexology
- Foot reflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet which correspond to every part of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes tension is relieved and circulation improved leaving you feeling balanced.
- Body scrub
- A full body scrub will exfoliate and hydrate your skin leaving it soft and smooth. A rejuvenating scrub combines an abrasive material such as salt, coffee, rice bran or pecan hulls with essential oils to remove any impurities and make your skin glow.
- Our hands and feet work hard for us every day but rarely get the attention they deserve. Treat them to a manicure or pedicure, which usually comes with the added bonus of a quick hand or foot massage.
- No need to interrupt your fitness regime while staying at Villa Asada. As well as an 18-metre pool for your lap-swimming pleasure, there’s an air-conditioned gym upstairs above the villa’s parking area. With a good range of equipment and a mirror wall, this room also makes a lovely yoga studio.